These lovely 7 ounce (200 ml) reed diffusers will make the perfect addition to a barn, bathroom or business. A safe alternative to a traditional candle, especially when horses are involved! Our rattan reeds are all natural, with clear channels within the reed that allows the oil to travel upwards. Will provide you with a wonderful scent for 3-4 months.
This candle is for the tack junkies, you know who you are. Your tack truck is overflowing, you have every possible color of saddle pad and polo wraps, and your horse is always in style! You'd choose a trip to the tack store over the mall any day, and not many things excite you as much as the allure of a beautiful well made saddle... except for maybe the matching bridle. With this candle, now you can bring the entire tack store to your home! Fragrance notes: Leather. 11 oz. Grey Horse Candle Company uses all natural soy wax from American grown soybeans and premium grade fragrance oils. Each candle is hand-poured in small batches and contains a canning jar that may be reused for other purposes.
1. Fragrance oil can stain and damage surfaces so please protect area from spillage.
2. Place reeds into vessel and allow them to absorb the oil. The number of reeds you add determines how light or strong the scent throw will be.
3. After a few minutes, carefully flip the reeds so that the saturated ends are in the air.
4. Spread your reeds out to allow space for air circulation.
5. Flip your reeds once a week or whenever you want a fresh burst of fragrance.