Favorite lessons from the pros to improve your horse's adjustability, connection, and performance over fences.
This modern-day quick reference to more than 50 grids and jumping exercises brings the best of top international training and instruction into your home ring. Build your skillset and your horse's confidence and conditioning with a fantastic selection of lessons you can use to:
- Diversify your training routine.
- Sharpen your horse prior to competition.
- Address specific problem areas.
Within these pages you'll have regular access to the tips and tricks that have brought some of the most accomplished riders and trainers professional success. Amateur eventer Margaret Rizzo McKelvy has compiled an unparalleled collection of exercises for any jumping discipline—eventing, show jumping, hunters, and equitation—by tapping the expertise of a remarkable group of top equestrians never before found together in one instructional book, including Olympians Anne Kursinski, Phillip Dutton, Kim Severson, Ingrid Klimke, and Boyd Martin. Plus, you'll find:
- Easy-to-follow diagrams and clear explanations make it a snap to recreate the lessons at home.
- Workouts are easy to modify for smaller or larger arenas.
- Recommendations help you adjust exercises as needed relative to the experience level of riders and horses.
This one-of-a-kind resource is not only a fabulous addition to any rider's training toolbox, it is invaluable to coaches and instructors looking for ideas and inspiration to help keep their students engaged and growing as riders and educated horsepeople.